Style Mexican-Moroccan finca
Setting Close to Cala d’Hort beach
An exceptionally huge modern finca, dripping with Mexican-Moroccan style, Los Patios is close to Cala d’Hort beach. A maze of luxurious bedrooms, cactus-filled courtyards, blissful chill-out areas and sun-drenched terraces give this house the sense and scale of a boutique hotel, yet with total exclusivity. A delicious azure-blue pool with sea views begs to be splashed in, while an outdoor kitchen and barbecue promises many fun late-into-the-night evenings with friends and family. All that’s left to do is choose which friends to take, then choose your room…SPECIAL OFFER: from 6 September onwards Los Patios' rates have been reduced from 19,250 to 17,000 for Smith members. Call our travel team now.
Need to know
- Rates information Low/mid season: €10,900–€14,150 a week. High season: €16,100–€20,900 a week.
- Ideal for Large groups, family celebrations and general partying.
- Sleeps 14
- Property style Mexican-Moroccan luxury.
- Grounds Extensive, beautifully kept lawns, close to the beach.
- Minimum hire One week minimum rental (Saturday to Saturday) from 3pm until 10am on the day of departure.
- Children Child-friendly: there’s plenty of space to run around in, and there’s even a trampoline in the garden.
- Booking process Smith deposit taken when you book. A 50 per cent deposit is required on booking, with full payment at least six weeks before arrival. A refundable security deposit is also required. Cancellation fees apply.
- There are four bedrooms in the main house, and a further three bedrooms in the pool house.
There are four bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms and private patios (three are located around a central patio):
Bedroom 1: Four-poster double with en suite bathroom and two terraces.
Bedroom 2: Double with en suite bathroom.
Bedroom 3: Double with en suite bathroom.
Bedroom 4: Double with en suite bathroom.
All three bedrooms lead onto a deck, which overlooks the swimming pool.
Bedroom 5: Double/twin with en suite shower room.
Bedroom 6: Double/twin with en suite shower room.
Bedroom 7: Double/twin with en suite shower room – separate from the rest, by the pool.
- Kitchen The fully equipped kitchen has a homely, farmhouse feel. There is also an outdoor kitchen by the pool, with a huge barbecue. Your kitchen is pre-stocked with basic essentials such as milk and bread, but you can pre-arrange for your concierge to have more shopping ready for your arrival. For more self-catering supplies, see our ‘Services’ section.
- Living room The large living room has sliding glass doors that open onto the garden, plus a sunken, book-lined chill-out area with a working fireplace – ideal for winter escapes.
- Dining room Eat at a different table every day, if you so wish: there’s one that seats eight in the kitchen, an area in front of the pool for 20, another outdoor dining area for 12 under the trees – and an indoor one for 10 by the living room.
- Poolside A large 300sq m saltwater swimming pool is set in well-manicured lawns.
- Gardens Extensive lawns dotted with cacti wind around the house, and the grounds are so large that when you do stumble upon the pool, it seems almost by accident. There are several covered terraces with sofas and ceramic tables, which offer perfect shaded dining areas.
- Private parking There is shaded parking for three cars.
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Los Patios
Molton Brown bathroom goodies ??? plus a welcome hamper of tasty delicacies, including wine, beer, bread, oils, meat, cheese, fruit and much more
In the know
Eating and drinking
Outside there is a fully equipped kitchen with barbecue and several dining areas. A welcome hamper of goodies and kitchen basics will be waiting for you upon arrival, but if you arrange it before you arrive, Deliciously Sorted will go shopping for you and pre-fill the fridge with all your favourite things. The nearest shops and restaurants are at Cala d’Hort, two kilometres away, but there are an abundance of incredible restaurants dotted around the island. For dramatic alfresco dining, take a seat at the dining table next to the six-foot high Moroccan lamps, and enjoy a barbecue under lights of the candelabra. Fancy a picnic, or your own personal chef for the evening? Contact Deliciously Sorted – it will be happy to arrange it for you.
Daily housekeeping is included.
Deliciously Sorted, Ibiza’s premier luxury concierge service, is included in the price of the villa. Available 24 hours a day to sort out dinner reservations, a boat, a VIP table in club or even a lift to the beach, it is just a phone call or an email away. For more information, contact Deliciously Sorted (UK: +44 (0)7780 633 225; Ibiza: +34 971 197 867).
Saltwater swimming pool, sun loungers, hammock, complimentary concierge service, satellite TV, DVD, CD, DVD library, trampoline, barbecue, bed linen and towels.