European Coast & Country
Inspirational and informative, the third in the series of Mr & Mrs Smith hotel guides offers a peek inside an incredibly diverse array of romantic getaways, including rural retreats and stunning seaside stays, in Europe's most attractive coastal and countryside destinations. Provençal châteaux, Tuscan villas, secret Spanish hideaways, even an Icelandic designer stay – each boutique bolthole has been chosen for its unique look, atmosphere and, of course, that all-important location.
As well as evocative photographs and entertaining reviews, Mr & Mrs Smith books provide tips to cover every practicality, plus in-the-know details such as the best rooms to book, recommended restaurants and beaches, and the lowdown on arts and culture – even advice on how to plan the perfect picnic. Our distinguished reviewers – including designers Philip Treacy and Ilse Crawford, novelists Giles Coren and Susi Boyt, and bon vivant Howard Marks – share no-holds-barred accounts of their anonymous vists à deux. Mr & Mrs Smith is the indispensable guide that ensures you get the hotel address right first time.
Featured destinations AEOLIAN ISLANDS • BEAUJOLAIS • CASCAIS • COSTA DE LA LUZ • COTE D'AZUR • DORDOGNE • IBIZA • MALLORCA • PIEDMONT • PUGLIA
• REYKJAVIK • RONDA • SANTORINI • SARDINIA • SEVILLE PROVINCE • SORRENTO • EXTREMADURA • SOUTH TYROL • SOUTHWEST PROVENCE • TARN • TUSCANY
Mr & Mrs Smith Hotel Collection: European Coast & Country includes:
• Reviews by Philip Treacy, Ilse Crawford, Howard Marks and other distinguished individuals
• Stunning original photography by Adrian Houston
• Insider information on everything from tipping culture to which rooms to book
• Restaurant, café and bar recommendations
• Tips and guides to activities, beaches and cuisine for each destination
• A diary of unique events and advice on when to go
NB This title is not available for delivery to Europe, Africa or the Middle East.
No. of pages: 336
Dimensions: 200 x 240mm