Style Maroc-inspired Med villa
Setting Red-rock Riviera
Blue skies and yacht-dotted seas form Tiara Yaktsa’s iconic Riviera backdrop, but inside its rosewater-perfumed halls, there’s an earthy Moroccan theme, captured in forged metal, carved wood and terracotta tiles. The gems in this tiara are the gorgeous gardens, the elegant restaurant, and staff who’ll welcome you like family.
Need to know
- Rooms 21, including eight suites.
Double rooms from AU$497.21 (€355), excluding tax at 7 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €1.00 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€355) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast (€29).
- Facilities Gardens, gym, library (including CDs and DVDs), free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, CD/DVD player, a selection of CDs and a minibar.
- Poolside The turquoise infinity pool is large enough for laps, and has dazzling views of the sea. The Jacuzzi is a short hop away, and there are Balinese beds and a clutch of sunloungers.
- Check-out Noon, but flexible subject to availability. Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Little Smiths are more than welcome. Cots can be added to parents' rooms without charge (though there are no extra beds) and babysitting is available for €20 an hour (book a day in advance). More...
- Also Bring small pets too, without paying extra.
Food and drink at Tiara Yaktsa
- Hotel restaurant L’Or Bleu is an airy, uncluttered space where sea views take central stage – the tables and chairs are positioned around the glass front, which opens onto a terrace and gardens. The menu, like the hotel, blends Mediterranean and exotic influences: a Thai-style dish of roasted quails, with sweet potato and noodles, is typical of the chef’s artful muddling.
- Dress code Relaxed linens with an ochre shirt or chunky tribal necklace, in a nod to the hotel’s Moorish influence.
- Top table The obvious rules apply: outside on the terrace if the weather’s clement; sea-facing by the French doors if not.
- Last orders The last mojito is mixed at midnight. Breakfast is served between 7am–10.30am; lunch is noon–2pm, and dinner is 7pm–10pm.
- Room service Restaurant offerings feature on the 24-hour room service menu, along with salads and light snacks.
- Hotel bar The hotel doesn’t have a bar area, but there are plenty of spots to choose from: cosy sofas just off the restaurant, the Zen Garden with stone tables and seating, out on one of the many terraces, the linen-dressed Balinese beds or the privacy of your room.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Tiara Yaktsa 6 Boulevard de L'Esquillon, 06590 Cannes
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Tiara Yaktsa
A glass of champagne on arrival for BlackSmith members, a bottle for SilverSmith and GoldSmiths
Current offers at Tiara Yaktsa
Offers at Tiara Yaktsa
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Prestige Rooms have plenty of space, including a seating area with a sofa and a terrace with sweeping views of the Med. Room 24, a deluxe suite with a sea view terrace, is top notch: the room itself is light, airy and romantic.
Bring your yacht (or if that’s yet to materialise, binoculars to spy on the biggest boat on the waters); deck shoes and high heels for stylish exploring; wads of spending money.
Have a massage, facial or pedicure in the gardens or the treatment room. The hotel can organise yoga, pilates and personal training.