Style Private and petite
Setting Boutique back alley
Staying at Talaa 12 is a passport to feeling in the centre of the action within minutes of arriving in Marrakech. Inside the door is a small, dark vestibule leading to a light-filled courtyard. Rooms overlooking the courtyard are shuttered in calm pale green – very Farrow & Ball; there’s even a bamboo wind chime clunking softly in the breeze. There are plenty of these intimate seating areas, so even when the hotel is full you'll still always get some private time together.
Need to know
- Rooms Four deluxe rooms, two suites, two deluxe suites.
Double rooms from AU$219.20 (€164), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €3.00 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€164) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Hammam, massage available, WiFi areas.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible.
- Children Cot and child’s bed available. Under-sixes stay free; beds for older children cost from €50 a night, according to season. Babysitting, about €25 an evening.
- Also No pets. Guests get free entry to Nikki Beach and its swimming pool. A minimum stay of two nights is required during the week and three nights at weekends.
Food and drink at Talaa 12
- Hotel restaurant Traditional Moroccan food, served anywhere you feel like it.
- Dress code No rules.
- Top table On the roof when it’s fine; by the fire in winter.
- Last orders Lunch 3pm; dinner 9pm. Drinks are served for as long as you want them.
- Room service None.
- Hotel bar You can have a drink in the courtyard, the salon, on the roof – wherever you choose.
Talaa 12 12 Talaa Ben Youssef, Medina, Marrakech, 40000
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Talaa 12
A choice of aperitif each (except champagne); guests staying four or more nights get a traditional exfoliating/rhassoul hammam for two
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The two airy modern-opulent deluxe suites have private balconies, which open onto the courtyard, and one has a fireplace.
From the Guestbook…
The romance of Marrakech is complimented beautifully by Talaa Talaa, which offers a sanctuary to refresh and relax in. Just outside, the craziness of the souk is in full whirr for ...more