Style Riad retreat
Setting Marrakech medina
This traditional riad in the Marrakech medina feels less like a boutique hotel and more like a peaceful private house. P'tit Habibi has a library with iPod docking station and Arabic music, as well as a Moroccan salon and DVD library. Films can be shown on an outdoor projector and the terrace with views over the rooftops is perfect for sunset drinks.
Need to know
- Rooms Four.
Double rooms from AU$121.86 (€91), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €2.50 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€91) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast and mint tea. The whole riad is available for €450 a night in low season (high season, €540), with a minimum stay of three nights.
- Facilities Library with Moroccan salon, DVD library and iPod docking station with Arabic music. Films can be shown on an outdoor projector.
- Poolside There is a small pool on the roof terrace.
- Check-out You can check in at any time between noon and 7pm (please arrange with the manager if you're arriving outside these times – nb, check-in after 10pm costs an extra €20); check-out can be flexible, depending on availability.
- Children Welcome. However, the hotel's traditional architecture and pool mean young children will need to be supervised. A cot is available. Babysitting can be arranged for €20 an evening.
- Also The hotel can organise airport transfers for a small fee.
- Hotel closed August.
Food and drink at P'tit Habibi
- Hotel restaurant There is no separate dining area. Breakfast is normally served in the library. Lunch and dinner can also be prepared and are served in the courtyard or on the terrace.
- Dress code As you like.
- Top table On carpets in the courtyard.
- Room service Food and drinks can be served anywhere in the riad.
- Hotel bar The house has a selection of alcoholic drinks. Guests may be requested to carry the drinks themselves during Ramadan out of respect for local religious sensitivities.
P'tit Habibi 59 bis touala Sidi Ghanem, Zaouia sidi bellabes Bab Lakhmis, Marrakech, 40030
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at P'tit Habibi
A bottle of chilled rosé
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The Wangarata Room is playfully decorated with an eclectic mix of Americana pinball mirrors, Sixties Moroccan photographs and even a Swedish moose. Peruche has a bird motif in warm shades of pink and aubergine; it also has the largest vaulted bathroom. The White Room is the largest in the riad and has a balcony overlooking the courtyard.
Bring your iPod for the docking station.