Style Chic and child-friendly
Setting Ultra-central Piazza della Repubblica
The family-friendly Hotel Savoy in Florence is super-central, with the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi and the Duomo all within easy reach. Elegantly styled by Olga Polizzi in her trademark neutrals, the interior pays tribute to Florence's fashion heritage with quirky images of shoes throughout the hotel. Marble and mosaic bathrooms, luxurious beds and graceful service make the Savoy a very stylish stay.
Need to know
- Rooms 102, including 14 suites.
Double rooms from AU$563.07 (€399), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €5.00 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€399) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude Continental breakfast (€28 plus VAT).
- Facilities TV, CD/DVD in suites, wireless Internet in public areas, broadband in your room (€20 for 24 hours), gym, massage on request, library.
- Check-out 14h.
- Children All children under 14 get a welcome gift, and there are super special menus, kids' DVD, PlayStations for rent and baby amenities. Interconnecting rooms, extra beds (€20–€95 plus VAT), and babysitting all available. More...
- Also No pets. There is a smoking floor.
Food and drink at Hotel Savoy
- Hotel restaurant L'Incontro serves Italian cuisine and Tuscan specialities, overlooking the piazza.
- Dress code It's easy to look like a tourist – more fun to try and blend in with the chic residents.
- Top table On the piazza terrace in summer, at the window overlooking the square in winter.
- Last orders Lunch, 14h30; dinner, 22h30; bar 02h.
- Room service When the kitchen is open, a reduced version of the restaurant menu is offered, plus 24-hour snacks.
- Hotel bar The bar is part of the restaurant space: stylish and contemporary, with lounge music played.
Hotel Savoy 7 Piazza della Repubblica, Florence, Tuscany, 50123
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hotel Savoy
Welcome cocktails at L'Incontro Bar
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Some of the classic doubles have views of the Duomo; several deluxe doubles and studio rooms have balconies and all have marble bathrooms. The Brunelleschi and Signoria suites both have amazing steam rooms with chromotherapy and aromatherapy facilities. The Suite Repubblica is the most prestigious accommodation, on the piano nobile or second floor, with antiques and contemporary art in its living room.
Shoes that feel good (museum-hopping) and look great (you're in Florence!).
From the Guestbook…
I used La Giostra (about a 10-minute walk frommore