Hacienda de San Rafael
Style Spanish stately home
Setting Wild southern ranchland
Hacienda de San Rafael is a peaceful Seville hotel is located in the beautiful countryside between Seville and Jerez and within easy reach of the Costa de la Luz. This traditional hacienda-style boutique hotel has three outside pools, two relaxing bars and a Mediterranean restaurant set in tranquil gardens. Massage and yoga can be arranged on request and a paddle-tennis court is also available. Book well in advance in high season to avoid disappointment.
Need to know
- Rooms 14, including three casitas.
Double rooms from AU$318.92 (€240), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€240) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Wireless Internet access, CD player. Massage and yoga on request.
- Poolside There are three outdoor pools. Lunch is usually served by the garden pool.
- Check-out Midday, but ask for flexibility. There is a shower room for use by guests after check-out.
- Children The hotel welcomes children only if the property is booked in its entirety.
- Also A picnic can be arranged for €25. The hotel has a paddle-tennis court and boules set.
- Hotel closed From mid-November until 15 March.
Food and drink at Hacienda de San Rafael
- Hotel restaurant The indoor dining room is used in cooler weather; otherwise, dinner is served outside. Mediterranean set menu for dinner is €55 a person, including wine. The fish kebabs and the creamy blue cheese and spinach soufflé are delicious.
- Dress code Relaxed and informal.
- Top table Outside in the gardens.
- Room service 8.30am–midnight. There are phones for room service in the casitas.
- Hotel bar Luna Bar is outdoors, with music and white comfy cushions to lounge on. The Sunset Bar is next to the pool.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Hacienda de San Rafael Hacienda de San Rafael, Carretera N-IV (Km 594), Las Cabezas de San Juan, Seville Province, 41730
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hacienda de San Rafael
A picnic, a visit to the Bodegas Gonzalez Byass, olive oil produced at the hacienda and, for guests staying in a casita, a bottle of house champagne
Current offers at Hacienda de San Rafael
Offers at Hacienda de San Rafael
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Rooms 6 and 8 have high ceilings and are particularly roomy; Rooms 9 and 10 are romantically tucked away in the eaves. The separate casitas offer real privacy: they're hidden from the main house and share a private pool and garden, and each casita has its own outdoor area for dining or lounging.