Corral del Rey
Style Cosy Andalusian casa
Setting Narrow streets of old Seville
Tucked away in one of the labyrinthine narrow streets of Seville’s old quarter, this whitewashed boutique hotel is a reinvention of a 17th-century casa palacio that preserves Roman marble pillars alongside medieval Mudéjar wooden doorways. You can see the whole city from Corral del Rey's poolside rooftop mirador…
Need to know
- Rooms 13, including one penthouse suites.
Double rooms from AU$392.01 (€280), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€280) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include Continental breakfast.
- Facilities Treatments and massages on request, art gallery, DVD library, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: Sony Bravia plasma TVs, DVD/CD player, pre-loaded iPods, minibar on request, Cath Collins toiletries.
- Poolside There’s a plunge pool in the hotel’s rooftop gardens, offering you panoramic views of Seville while you bathe.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible, subject to availability.
- Children Unless you’re taking over the whole place on an exclusive basis, it’s probably best to leave the little ones at home.
- Also Smoking is only allowed in the restaurant and bar.
Food and drink at Corral del Rey
- Hotel restaurant On the ground floor, the café, bar and lounge offers a nibbly tapas menu late into the night. Glass tables and contemporary artwork mix with wooden beams, polished stone floors and Doric columns.
- Dress code Devil-may-care – you don’t have to.
- Top table Nab a spot on the end of the row of tables in the main restaurant, nearest the bar. Private dining is on offer in the atmospherically vaulted cellars.
- Last orders The restaurant is open for café-style dining all day, but rolls out an evening menu between 7.30pm and 11.45pm.
- Room service You can order from a snack menu in your room throughout the day.
- Hotel bar Mahoot bar is a cosy-cool chill-out bubble where you can enjoy Seville’s finest espresso martinis in authentic 17th-century surroundings.
Corral del Rey Calle Corral del Rey 12, Seville Province, Andalucia, 41004
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Corral del Rey
A bottle of manzanilla sherry or a tin of hacienda-made olive oil
Current offers at Corral del Rey
Offers at Corral del Rey
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Rooms are split across two buildings. The vaulted white-beamed ceilings of the Deluxe Suites add a touch of majesty to your stay – we also love the walk-in showers and the Junior Suite's extra-long bathtub.
Bring binoculars or a powerful zoom lens – from the mirador on the roof you can see for miles around the city.
The hotel’s art gallery showcases the work of several intriguing contemporary international artists, whom Corral del Rey represent. Request a massage in the roof garden (or in the privacy of your room).