Style Trendy townhouse
Setting Richmond riverside
Tear your eyes from the unadulterated River Thames view over the lawn through huge floor-to-ceiling French windows and, inside Bingham hotel, you'll spy droplet chandeliers, mushroom-hued Farrow & Ball paint, bespoke art deco-inspired furniture – the works.
Need to know
- Rooms 15.
Double rooms from AU$252.84 (£163), excluding tax at 20 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (£163) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast (£11 for Continental, £15 for full English).
- Facilities Gardens, free WiFi throughout. In rooms, flatscreen TV, DVD/CD library, iPod dock and sound system, minibar, L'Occitane bath products.
- Check-out 11am, but a later check‑out is sometimes possible. Earliest check‑in, 3pm (can be earlier, subject to availability).
- Children Cots are free; roll-away beds are £50 a night. Babysitting can be arranged. The hotel is well-equipped with baby monitors, cots, highchairs and a nappy-changing room. Superior River Double room Sappho can connect to a Double. More...
- Also Massages or beauty treatments and use of a local gym can be arranged on request. No pets, but guide dogs are welcome. On-site parking is limited, but spaces in the carpark opposite are pre-bookable at a cost of £10 a day.
Food and drink at Bingham
Shay Cooper’s food is Modern British, with traditional roasts on Sundays. The airy dining room on the ground floor is all chic neutrals and art deco mirrors inside, with a decked terrace outside that looks out over the gardens and riverside. The restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings.
- Dress code City‑to‑country chic.
- Top table By the window, with a river view; romantics will want a table on the covered balcony.
- Last orders Breakfast 10am; lunch 2.30pm or 4pm on Sundays; dinner 10pm (restaurant closed Sunday evenings); bar open round the clock for guests.
- Room service Lunch and dinner can be served in your room, as can sandwiches, plates of charcuterie or cheese, smoked salmon and, within reason, whatever you like.
The lounge bar is a relaxed, retro‑style, leather‑armchairs kinda venue overlooking the river.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Bingham 61-63 Petersham Road, Richmond, London, TW10 6UT
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Bingham
A chilled half-bottle of champagne, plus free late check-out (subject to availability)
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Extremely spacious and with an incredible Thames view, Sappho is the best choice. Callirrhoe has an antique four‑poster bed. Baudelaire also has a sumptuous four‑poster, plus a walk‑in shower and whirlpool bath for two. Borgia has a leafy vista. If a river view is vital to you, specify this when booking.
Home spa products if you have a room with a Jacuzzi. Riding gear, for equestrian pursuits in Richmond Park. Each room has a few books for you to flick through.
Bingham Hotel and Restaurant is 15 minutes walk from Richmond Tube Station, which is in zone 4 on the District line. Also on the overland, trains will take you into St Pancras linking to the Eurostar.