- Dinner for two in the Brasserie
Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking.
Style Fifteenth-century thoroughbred
Setting Racy Prestbury
We’re backing Ellenborough Park as our next Gold Cup winner. This is an educated bet: the sports-loving hotel has thoroughbred good looks, 90 gorgeous green acres of National Trust land, and a herd of indulgent extras. Keen flutterers will enjoy the views, too – rooms overlook the finishing line at Cheltenham Racecourse.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 62, including three suites.
- Rates Double rooms from GBP 192, excluding tax at 20 per cent..
- More details Rates include breakfast (buffet and Full English) and use of the spa.
- Facilities Spa with seven treatment rooms, sauna and a juice bar; gardens, gun room, gym, and free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, iPod dock, minibar and Penhaligon's bath products.
- Poolside The outdoor pool, flanked by white-cushioned wooden sun loungers, is kept at a deliciously warm 30-degrees all-year round. The pool is positioned near the hotel’s newest block of rooms, Woodland Court.
- Children Cots are free, extra beds are £30 (this charge includes your nipper’s breakfast), and babysitting with a local nanny can be arranged. The hotel reckons that when it comes to young uns, it’s best suited to babies.
- Also Bring your dog too, for £25 a night. Canine companions aren’t allowed in the Main House, though, and not all rooms are pet-friendly.