- Spectacular views and proximity to the Pacific Ocean.
- Spacious, residential style accommodation with kitchens, a washer/dryer, private lanai (patio) and other handy amenities. Perfect for families or friends travelling together.
- Gorgeous weather year round – average highs during the day are around 80F (26.7C).
- Only a 10-minute drive from Kapalua/West Maui airport (Kahului Airport is an hour away by car).
- The 45,000sq ft Kapalua Spa, with hydrotherapy, a large range of natural treatments and plenty of indigenous foliage, is a destination in its own right (and if golf is your thing, Kapalua Golf Courses are often voted best in Hawaii).
The Residences at Kapalua Bay may have a flashy veneer, with a vast landscaped pool and palm-strewn golfing greens, but on the inside, this resort-hotel has ingenious nature-watching lounges, Mid-century Modern design features and upmarket, understated rooms.
Here's what you get for booking The Residences at Kapalua Bay with us:
Smith members get the resort fee – US$50 a night – waived. A US$100 spa voucher to use in the spa for SilverSmiths who book a seven-night stay and GoldSmiths who book a five-night stay.
Exclusive rates, packages and special offers at The Residences at Kapalua Bay