- Style Soulful and serene
- Setting Sabi savvy
Set in the magnificent Kruger National Park, next to the Sand River, Singita Boulders safari lodge is the epitome of unperturbed African refinement. Each of its contemporary suites is decorated in serene style with private game-viewing decks, indoor and outdoor showers, open fireplaces and private pools.
Need to know
- Rooms 12.
- Rates Double rooms from $2079.24 (ZAR21,491), excluding tax at 14 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional government tax of ZAR55.00 per person per night on check-in.
- More details Rates include airstrip transfers, all meals and drinks, two game drives a day and safari walks.
- Facilities All rooms have indoor/outdoor showers, double-sided fireplace, air-con, game-viewing deck and complimentary minibar. Suites have iPod docks.
- Poolside Each suite has its own private pool.
- Check–out 11am.
Children All children are welcome.
- Also The is also a health spa, gym, library and a boutique selling safari gear and African artefacts.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms All rooms have fantastic river views, but the further along the bank you go, the more privacy you get.
- Packing tips Anti-malaria precautions should be taken. Camera film and batteries can be bought at the lodge but make sure you bring a zoom lens.
Food and drink at Singita Boulders
- Hotel restaurant The contemporary style of the restaurant is reflected in the fusion menu of pan-African, European and Asian flavours. Try the excellent fillet of ostrich with a cinnamon espresso jus.
- Dress code Practical and fashionable.
- Top table In the boma with the Shangaan choir, or on the deck with a view of the Sand River.
- Last orders Flexible. Meals are served after the evening safari at 7.30pm. 5am starts mean late nights are the exception.
- Room service Meals can be served in your suite.
- Hotel bar You can enjoy your drinks anywhere you choose. All drinks, except champagnes, are included in the room rate.