- Style Subtle, soothing and smart
- Setting Medside Limassol
Londa hotel in Limassol is Cyprus’ first couture getaway and thoroughly smacks of class. Incredible to imagine that the Milanese design duo responsible for its subtle blend of geometry and natural materials, has custom-made everything, from the ‘Cavallino’ carpets to the hand-carved headboards. A beautiful infinity pool overlooks the sea.
Need to know
- Rooms 68 rooms and suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $216.30 (€157), excluding tax at 5 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Spa. All rooms and suites have a coffee machine, mini-bar, safe, high-speed internet and telefax access, cordless phone with message facility, satellite TV, personal bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer.
- Poolside An infinity pool overlooking the sea.
- Check–out Noon; the hotel is flexible with the check-out time, subject to availability.
Children Children’s menu and flexibility on when they eat, high chairs. Extra beds available in suites; cost depends on age. Cots for babies are available at no extra charge. Babysitting can be arranged.
- Also There is a ‘personal assistant on call’ to fulfil guests’ individual needs efficiently and competently.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The Sea View Suites have separate spacious living rooms and balconies; five suites have an extra shower room with toilet which makes them good for families. The Honeymoon Suite has a huge round bed in the bedroom and the jacuzzi and shower is divided by a glass partition. There’s also a roomy living room and balcony.
Food and drink at Londa
- Hotel restaurant Traditional Mediterranean recipes are given a modern blend of flavours and new ideas befitting the extremely stylish setting.
- Dress code Comfortable yet stylish; definitely dress up a little to dine in the restaurant.
- Top table The entire restaurant is treated to a panoramic view of the Mediterranean, but maybe ask for a spot by the window.
- Last orders Chefs usually take the last orders around 3pm for lunch and 11pm for dinner.
- Room service Guests can order from the Caprice menu in their room until midnight. After that a variety of snacks such as sandwiches, finger food are on offer.
- Hotel bar The Caprice Bar offers tempting cocktails and snacks. The ambience changes according to the time of day, serving morning espressos, afternoon tea and then cocktails until 2am, when the resident DJ takes centrestage.