La Réserve Paris
- Style Millionaire pied-à-terre
- Setting Eiffel-view Right Bank
Sleekly neutral and extravagantly roomy, La Réserve Paris is a top-drawer set of serviced apartments facing the Eiffel Tower, perfect for travellers who come with family, friends, entourage or bodyguards.
Need to know
- Rooms 10 suites on four levels: five flats with one, two or three bedrooms; three duplexes with two, three or four bedrooms; and a pair of triplex apartments, each with two doubles and a twin.
- Rates Double rooms from $1932.56 (€1,402), excluding tax at 7 per cent.
- More details Rates include Continental or à la carte breakfast, served in the apartment by your maid.
- Facilities In-room beauty treatments, valet parking, on-call chef, trainer, tutor, butler, hairdresser and so on, free WiFi throughout, gardens. In rooms: fully equipped kitchens, multimedia centre with printer/scanner, flatscreen TV, CD/DVD, iPod dock, minibar
- Poolside Guests can use the pool at Villa Thalgo, very nearby, which also has exercise and treatment rooms.
- Check–out 12 noon; earliest check-in, 3pm – both are flexible, by arrangement.
Children Cots, extra beds, high chairs and baby monitors are provided, and babysitting can be arranged with a few hours’ notice.
- Also Clean, quiet pets allowed. Smoking is fine on the terrace or in the garden. No wheelchair access.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms Best for family trips, Apartment 1 has plenty of space spread over three levels, with its own private entrance, a garden, a huge master suite with walk-in dressing room, and a view of the Eiffel Tower from the dining area. Apartment 2 is also vast, with a big garden and a fabulous view. Apartment 4 has just one double room, but it’s still good and big with a living room and dining room for up to eight. Apartment 7 has three doubles, a twin and a dining room in the building’s rotunda – ideal for groups of friends. Apartment 10 has an open kitchen and a wonderful terrace where you feel as though you virtually own the Eiffel Tower.
- Packing tips Cashmere loungewear; any DVDs you've never got round to watching; binoculars to spy on the tourists climbing the Eiffel Tower.
- Also Laundry and grocery-shopping services are available on request. There are pillow menus and walk-in dressing rooms in the top suites. In-room treatments can also be arranged.
Food and drink at La Réserve Paris
- Hotel restaurant There’s no restaurant, but all the apartments have superbly equipped kitchens, and dining tables seating eight to 10, so you can either shop for groceries, spending a squillionth of the cost of a gourmet restaurant meal (try Bon Marché’s La Grande Epicerie) and cook your own dinner, or have a chef called in.
- Dress code Silk Yves Saint Laurent pyjamas.
- Top table The apartment is your oyster. In summer, the terrace of apartment 10 is fabulous for aperitifs.
- Last orders No such thing.
- Room service Not as such, but deliveries from neighbouring restaurants can be arranged during their opening hours.
- Hotel bar No bar, but you can pre-arrange the drinks cabinet of your dreams.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More details