- Style Graphic-design hotel
- Setting Nigh on Wenceslas Square
Every shred of the decor in Hotel Yasmin is contemporary, with a unique foyer scheme of olive walls, silver lights and what can only be described as giant 10-foot tangerine-coloured cats’ tails. The orange-suited check-in staff are super-friendly, and the rooms are welcoming and comfortable.
Need to know
- Rooms 198, including 11 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $131.41 (€96), excluding tax at 15 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities TV, free WiFi throughout, sauna and fitness centre, concierge.
- Check–out Midday. Late check-out is possible, subject to availability.
Children A cot can be provided for nothing. Extra bed for over-12s, €40 a night. Babysitting on request, from CZK400 an hour. The Yasmin suite is a two-bedroom apartment, so ideal for families with older children.
- Also Pets are allowed by arrangement. There is a smoking floor.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms There are 11 suites, but all of the rooms have the same modern design; 120 rooms are non-smoking and two rooms are suitable for disabled guests.
Food and drink at Hotel Yasmin
- Hotel restaurant The ground-floor Café Restaurant Noodles is a sculpturally designed space with Tom Dixon mirrorball lights, where you can eat Japanese, Korean, German, Czech or Mongolian noodles.
- Top table In summer, in the courtyard garden restaurant.
- Last orders You can eat or drink any time until 11pm.
- Room service Restaurant menu until the kitchen closes, then a 24-hour snack menu.