- Style Boutique bed and breakfast
- Setting Between mountain and beach
There are nine individually designed rooms at Escape. When you speak to hosts Sam and Gaenor about the fun they had scouring antique fairs across Europe for furniture and speccing out their own bespoke pieces, you can feel their passion for design, and it’s reflected in every corner of this warm and welcoming Welsh B&B.
Need to know
- Rooms Nine.
- Rates Double rooms from $121.23 (£74), excluding tax at 20 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Tea/coffee-making facilities, TV/DVD, WiFi; BOSE docking systems and some rooms have PlayStations. There is a guest lounge with plasma-screen TV and DVD library.
- Check–out 2pm, but flexible with notice.
Children Children over 10 are welcome.
- Hotel closed Closed for Christmas between 21 and 26 December.
- Also Guests may use the landscaped garden. Escape is non-smoking throughout. Minimum two-night stay at weekends, three nights over bank holidays, unless by special arrangement – subject to availability.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms Rooms 1 and 3 are the largest and have luxurious bathrooms (Room 1 has an LED illuminated shower and there's a copper bath in Room 3) and panoramic views of the beaches and mountains from large bay windows.
- Packing tips The Snowdonia National Park is only 20 minutes away, so pack stout walking boots and head for the hills. It’s always a good idea to prepare for all weather conditions; even in summer, conditions can be changeable.
- Also Over New Year, there's a minimum two-night stay, subject to a 50 per cent supplement (which doesn't apply to stays of over three nights). Escape has recently refurbished its rooms – Contemporary Chic has a new Nordic feel, the Boudoir has LED wallpaper and 22-carat gold tiles in the bathroom, the Loft's mezzanine has been extended and Calm & Light has a floating bed.
Food and drink at Escape
- Hotel restaurant Breakfast is 8am–9am during the week and 9am–10am at weekends. It includes a wide selection of Continental options, and hot breakfasts to order: traditional full Welsh or vegetarian.