- Style Iconoclastic designer den
- Setting Discreet in Dorsoduro
When we find the hotel, hiding down a narrow alley in Dorsoduro, we know instantly we are somewhere really special. From the outside, you might expect it to be cramped - but it's a design triumph. DD724 may not be the only hotel in the world to feature clean lines and a brown-and-white colour palette, but it's a stroke of contemporary cool unique to these parts.
Need to know
- Rooms Six.
- Rates Double rooms from $281.03 (€205), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
- More details Rates include Continental breakfast.
- Facilities LCD TVs and WiFi in all rooms.
- Check–out Midday.
Children Rooms E and G have room for a small bed; rooms C and D can be annexed. Babysitting can be arranged in advance, at €15–€25 an hour.
- Please note DD724 will be undergoing renovations from 1 December 2013 to 9 February 2014. Rooms in the annexe will be available to book and breakfast will be served directly to each bedroom.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms Room B has a view of the Giudecca Canal. Room G has its own small terrace for breakfast.
Food and drink at DD724
- Hotel restaurant Only breakfast is served, but it’s exceptional.
- Dress code Whatever you like.
- Room service Breakfast only.
- Hotel bar Fully stocked minibars in each room; no actual hotel bar, but drinks can be provided.