Covent Garden Hotel
- Style Low-key London luxury
- Setting West End world
The Covent Garden Hotel couldn't be better located for every kind of West End experience: galleries, shopping, theatre, clubbing. The decor of our bedroom is all traditional tapestry and paisley fabrics, and the CGH's signature dressmaker's models feature in all the rooms – very Establishment, and charming for it. The wonderful thing about this hotel is that while it certainly caters for the well-heeled and deep-pocketed, it also works hard at a genuinely laid-back, home-from-home atmosphere.
Need to know
- Rooms 58.
- Rates Double rooms from $465.45 (£285), excluding tax at 20 per cent.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Gym, beauty room (book treatments in advance), library, state-of-the-art cinema and free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TVs, iPod docks.
- Check–out 11am.
Children Children welcome, babysitting and nannies available by prior arrangement. Extra beds are available (£66 per night).
- Also Classic films screened on Saturdays at 8pm. A two-course meal and a viewing costs £35 a head.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The Loft Suite is where Armani’s fashion entourage often stay.
- Packing tips Opera glasses.
- Also Book restaurants and theatre tickets well in advance.
Food and drink at Covent Garden Hotel
- Hotel restaurant Brasserie Max serves fabulous Modern European. Breakfast is from 7am to 11am.
- Dress code No jacket required.
- Top table Ask for a table away from the entrance.
- Last orders 11pm in both restaurant and bar.
- Room service 24 hours.