- Style Kaleidoscopic country retreat
- Setting Views to the valley
The glory of Can Curreu is that it wraps all five senses in a blanket of Ibizan sensuality. It’s the perfume you notice first. Wander up to reception from the perfectly manicured gardens and you find yourself bathed in the gentle aromas of pine, rose, fig and lavender. Sit on the whitewashed walls of your own private terrace and soak up the sun while gazing at the forested hills surrounding you. You can almost taste the plump green olives in the nearby groves. By its own admission, Can Curreu is 'far more than an exclusive residence with exquisite food. It is a place with a soul'. And we couldn’t agree more.
Need to know
- Rooms 17 rooms, including 11 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $266.67 (€195), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, outdoor swimming pool, gym, solarium, gardens, private boat, stables.
- Check–out Midday, but flexible depending upon availability.
Children Very welcome. Babysitting can be arranged. Extra beds are €60 a night and cots are free.
- Also The hotel owns a power boat you can charter for private excursions around the island, or to neighbouring islands, discovering secret caves and beaches along the coast.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms All rooms are individually decorated and each has a private terrace. The suites and superior suites have a fireplace, Jacuzzi, living room and dining room (some have a kitchenette).
- Packing tips Swimwear for the spa and beaches; kaftans for boat-trip cover-ups, filmstar-fabulous shades (the bigger, the better).
Food and drink at Can Curreu
- Hotel restaurant Renowned for his excellent Mediterranean cooking, Toni Rodríguez is one of the lures at this elegant and inviting eatery. The wine cellar is also superb.
- Dress code Elegant and relaxed.
- Top table In wintertime, next to the chimney; during summer, the terrace by the olive tree.
- Last orders For food and drink, 24h.
- Room service Breakfast, lunch and dinner on request from the hotel restaurant between 8am and midnight.