Europa House Apartments
Style Low-key luxury apartments
Setting London's Little Venice village
These stylish serviced apartments in Maida Vale have an understated elegance punctuated by one-off design pieces by Tom Dixon and Mark Brazier Jones. It’s like having keys handed to you for your very own impeccably furnished, upmarket residence. And best of all, at Europa House, you'll feel as though you have an old friend on hand to book you the best tables in town. At the back of this contemporary classic is its show-stopper: an award-winning three-acre communal garden which is utterly enclosed – a dream for parents with little ones in tow. As grown-up as the chic furnishings and slick fittings may appear, families are welcomed with open arms and invited to think of these one-, two-, three- and four-bedroomed apartments as their very own sophisticated home from home – there's even a kids' concierge.
Need to know
- Rates information One-bedroom suites start at £230 a night excluding VAT, two-bedroom suites from £350.
- Ideal for Media moguls seeking discretion, long-term London visits, stylish family sojourns, upscale West London breaks.
- Sleeps 1-8
- Grounds These apartments have access to London’s best large private garden square: the three-acre Crescent Garden to the rear of Europa House recently won an award for its beautiful, enclosed communal grounds surrounded by stucco-fronted 19th-century houses.
- Minimum hire One night.
- Children The green, grassy gardens at the back are completely enclosed, providing privacy and peace of mind for parents. As for equipment, kindly staff is on-hand to provide travel cots, high chairs, baby bath, changing mats, DVDs, board games, books, toys, potties, toilet steps, socket covers, baby cutlery and plates. More...
- Booking process All bookings must be guaranteed to a credit card or the accommodation paid in advance. Once the booking is guaranteed or pre-paid – the cancellation policy applies: 1–6 nights: a minimum of 48 hours advance notice is required avoid a 100 per cent charge. 7–27 nights stays require a week’s notice. 28-night stays, or longer, require 28 days advance notice. However, in all cases there’s a refund for any nights re-let. A £300 damage deposit is also required upon arrival. Smith deposit taken when you book.
- Also Massages can be booked to have in your suite. Pets are not allowed. Smoking apartments are available.
The living rooms feature LCD TV and satellite, video/DVD/music system, a work station and a dining area.
- Gardens In addition to the grade-II listed balconied terrace, there’s a glorious award-winning private garden at the back of the building. Local residents defeated plans by the Church Commissioners to turn the garden into a car park and today it has lawns, interesting shrubs and trees and also a children’s playground area.
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Europa House Apartments
A full-size Geodesis scented candle
In the know
Eating and drinking
A welcome pack is provided on arrival of organic milk, mineral water, Fairtrade coffee, tea, sugar, hot chocolate and biscuits. They can also stock your cupboards and fridge with groceries prior to your visit; send them a written list of your desires and they’ll get it sorted for a simple 20 per cent service charge. Ocado can also deliver to your apartment, see ‘Shopping’. There are local Japanese, Indian and Thai restaurants that deliver as can Deliverance (www.deliverance.co.uk).
There is a daily maid service on weekdays.
Wireless high-speed internet, cordless telephones/voicemail, flatscreen LCD TV and Freeview channels, video and DVD library.
REN skincare products, access to video and DVD library.
If you're looking for a particularly relaxing stay, you're in the right place: yoga mats are provided.
Your iPod: see 'Walks', under 'Activities'.