Style Swedish high-spec sea-view villa
Setting Upscale Puerta Portals hillside
Light floods every room of multi-level Can Goya villa, set on a lush residential hillside with the Med beyond. This chic holiday let in Costa d'en Blanes appears almost like a landlocked superyacht, with multiple wooden decks and a small swimming pool. Inside, floor-to-ceiling windows and sleek minimalist décor ensure you’re never distracted from the stunning sea views. But with a summer kitchen, barbecue and dining table on the terrace, you’ll spend most of your time outside, soaking up that Spanish sun. If you fancy some nightlife, Palma is 15 minutes away, while the yachties party hard at luxury Puerto Portals marina, just five minutes down the hill.
Need to know
- Rates information 4 July–26 September €8,100 a week.
- Ideal for Working holidays, families with older children, groups of friends.
- Sleeps 5-10
- Property style Modern, minimalist private home.
- Grounds Staggered across three terraces, sunlovers can hit the roof or poolside terrace.
- Minimum hire Minimum two-week stay, shorter period available on request.
- Children Because of the many terraces and vertiginous drops beyond, and also the spiral staircase to the rooftop office, this is not a property best suited to little ones. If you have children that don't get up to mischief though, little ones can be catered to. More...
- Booking process A 50 per cent deposit is required on booking, with full payment at least six weeks before arrival. A refundable security deposit is also required. Cancellation fees apply. Smith deposit taken when you book.
- Also No smoking inside, but there is plenty of outdoor space. Well-behaved pets, only with prior arrangement.
Master: this room has unbeatable views to the sea, walk-in wardrobe space and an ensuite bathroom has a shower and his and hers sinks. There’s a large bed comprised of two single mattresses.
Bedroom 2: this twin is located on the lower level and has an ensuite with bath.
Bedroom 3 and 4: these double rooms are located on the lower level and share a bathroom in the hall that has two sinks and a bath with a shower.
- Kitchen This very modern kitchen is equipped with electric cooker with four rings, an oven, microwave, dishwasher. It has doors that open out onto the side terrace.
- Living room This open-plan living space has two sofas in one corner, and access to the side terrace on the other, with great sea views across the apartments and houses. It features a plasma TV and DVD player.
- Dining room There is a table and chairs for eight people inside and a table and chairs on the side terrace as well as a covered area below next to the pool.
- Poolside The 4x8m pool is on a lower terrace area with a covered barbecue area and outdoor lounge space.
- Private parking There is room for two cars.
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Can Goya
Welcome hamper and array of Molton Brown toiletries
In the know
Eating and drinking
The kitchen is fantastically equipped, and has a breakfast bar; there's also plenty of dining space alfresco. Best of all you have a full-time housekeeper to clean up after you. It is also possible to book a private chef.
There's a full-time housekeeper living on-site, who provides 40 hours of help a week.
It has all the audio-visual enhancements you might want: satellite TV and DVD, internet connection, music system.