Style Chic chambre d'hôte
Setting Arty enclave of St Paul de Vence
This family-run chambre d'hôte on the Côte d'Azur is a tranquil boutique hotel a short drive from the beautiful village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence and the glitz of the Riviera. In the summer months Toile Blanche is famed for its wonderful cuisine, served on the terrace overlooking the beautiful garden and pool.
Need to know
- Rooms Six.
Double rooms from AU$246.22 (€187), excluding tax at 7 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €1.50 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€187) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast (€15).
- Facilities The hotel has no TVs. There is free WiFi in the lounge and a car available to rent.
- Poolside The solar-heated outdoor pool is set on the terrace, with beautiful views.
- Check-out Midday. There is a luggage store for late-departing guests.
- Children The hotel does not usually cater for children. An extra bed is €40.
- Also The terrace and gardens are sprinkled with sculptures. Pico the parrot lives in the garden and has a penchant for wolf whistling.
- Hotel closed Open year-round, but the restaurant is closed from mid-September to mid-June.
Food and drink at Toile Blanche
The restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday from February to the end of October, and is well known for delicious and creative cuisine. There is one menu, and one price: €55. Vegetarians are well catered to.
- Dress code Relaxed Riviera style.
- Top table On the terrace, with views over the garden.
- Room service There is no formal room service at Toile Blanche.
There is no bar, but pre-dinner drinks are served on the terrace.
Toile Blanche 826 Chemin de la Pounchounière, 06570 Saint-Paul
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Toile Blanche
A luxury bathroom product by Franck Bouis
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Room 6 is a spacious room with a great private terrace; Room 5 has a small sun room with a day-bed. Room 1 is cosy and decorated in warm shades of aubergine and red, but be aware that it's positioned alongside the road so does get some traffic noise.
From the Guestbook…
Possibly the most relaxing place we have ever stayed. We stayed in room 5 and the room terrace view, rain forest shower and huge bath were amazing. Loved the Clarins bath products....more