The One Hotel Angkor
Style Pop Art shophouse
Setting Siem Reap's hip strip
It doesn't get much more bespoke than The One Hotel Angkor, a boutique Siem Reap stay that's home to a single boho-chic suite. Design-savvy, hand-crafted furniture, an art-filled lobby and enviable location in the heart of the buzzy Old Market area complete this bijou bolthole.
Need to know
- Rooms One suite.
Double rooms from AU$259.09 ($250), excluding tax at 12 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional service charge of 5% per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($250) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include à la carte breakfast, return airport transfers and access to the gym and pool of a nearby hotel.
- Facilities Spa treatment room, CD/DVD library, free WiFi throughout. In room: private roof terrace with Jacuzzi and rain shower, flatscreen TV, CD/DVD player, iPod dock, iPad, day-bed.
- Check-out 12pm; check-in, 2pm. Both are flexible subject to availability.
- Children This is more of an adults' retreat – leave the kids at home.
- Also Sublime spa treatments come to you, so enjoy a traditional Khmer massage, facial or body wrap in your room or on the terrace.
Food and drink at The One Hotel Angkor
Your rooftop terrace doubles as a private dining space for two. There's a whim-catering chef on call, ready to whip up anything from a champagne breakfast to midnight desserts.
- Dress code As this is your own restaurant à deux, anything goes.
- Top table The table for two on the terrace, overlooking the bustling Passage below.
- Last orders Your call, though Linga Bar stops pouring at 1am.
- Room service Take that mobile phone you're handed at check-in, then order snacks, meals and drinks around the clock. (Options are limited for pre-dawn breakfasts.)
Linger over a drink in Linga Bar. Located on the other side of the alleyway, the hotel's welcoming bar draws a mixed crowd to its alfresco couches and dimly lit nooks for cocktails and cruisy tunes.
The One Hotel Angkor On The Passage, Old Market Area, Siem Reap
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at The One Hotel Angkor
60-minute aromatherapy massage for two
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Well that's easy, isn't it? Spread over two levels, the One Hotel's design-savvy suite features a bespoke king-size bed in the centre of the room, with a cool concrete bathroom – complete with a granite tub for two – at the rear. Upstairs, a bamboo-lined terrace is home to a Jacuzzi, rain shower and day-bed, with bird's-eye views of the Passage below.
Siem Reap can be downright steamy, so keep it light and loose with linens and cotton. Slip in a scarf to cover bare shoulders before entering temples, or snap one up at the nearby markets.
Art abounds in this boutique abode – enter through the colourful lobby, filled with eye-popping Warhol-esque works, and ogle the striking Angkor Wat shots in the adjoining McDermott Gallery.