Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Style Eco-chic castaway
Setting Private peninsula
In need of a little rescue? Isolated in a crescent-shaped bay accessible only by boat, the rustic yet undeniably luxurious Six Senses Ninh Van Bay boutique retreat near Nha Trang offers the weary a total reality break. Villas with decks over the sea, outstanding cuisine, butler service and the chance to dive, spa or simply laze will have you rejuvenated in no time.
Need to know
- Rooms 58 villas, including one suite.
Double rooms from AU$611.55 ($600), excluding tax at 15.5 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($600) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast (US$25).
- Facilities Six Senses Spa, gym, yoga pavilion, excursions/watersports centre, golf buggies and bicycles, free WiFi in lobby, free broadband in public areas. In rooms: TV, CD/DVD player, iPod dock, minibar, mini wine cellar, free bottled water, free broadband (free WiFi by request only).
- Poolside Every villa has its own pool. The main pool is spacious and quiet, with a beachside location.
- Check-out Noon; earliest check-in, 1pm, but both are flexible subject to availability.
- Children They’ll love it here as much as you. There’s a children’s club with organised activities, located conveniently close to the bar (we’re just saying). All villas include double day-beds that can be converted to beds. Cots supplied free. More...
- Also The resort is accessed by boat. Staff will pick you up from the airport and organise your water taxi from the Six Senses Lounge in Nha Trang. Presidential Suite guests get a private boat transfer. Butler service is available.
Food and drink at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
- Hotel restaurant Dining by the Bay offers informal dining with expansive views over the twinkling resort by night. The menu includes Vietnam’s finest such as banh xeo (stuffed savoury pancakes) and seafood hotpot. Dining by the Pool is ideal for a light lunch such as papaya and seafood salad. Dining by the Rocks is the resort’s special-occasion eatery, high on the cliffs and only available by reservation. You can also dine à deux in the romantic Wine Cave.
- Dress code Walking boots for Dining at the Rocks (only teasing, it’s not a major climb); sultry swimwear for Dining by the Pool; and anything goes at Dining by the Bay.
- Top table The best views are to be had at Dining by the Rocks. For a more intimate affair, request a villa barbecue.
- Last orders 11.30pm.
- Room service Available from 7am–10.30pm, featuring a hearty selection from the restaurant menu. A more limited after-hours menu is on offer through the night, including pizzas, salads and ice cream.
- Hotel bar Poolside drinks are on offer throughout the day, but towards evening, make a beeline for Drinks by the Bay. During ‘no rush hour’, 4pm–7pm, drinks are two for one.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Ninh Van Bay, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa, 57000
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
A 30-minute foot massage or body scrub for two people
Offers at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
In the know
Our favourite rooms
For those who prefer jungle seclusion, request Spa Suite Villas 4 or 5. Beach Pool Villas are set over two levels near the beach. Oh, but the Water Villas: with a private plunge pool perched amid boulders, and a ladder directly into the sea, this is special – Water Villa 5 is the pick.
Download your desert island disks to the MP3 player. You’ll want tunes, books and an array of swimwear to fully kick back.
Follow sandy paths through the jungle and prepare to experience enlightenment, Six Senses style. Treatment pavilions are dotted about the hillside and designed in the same style as the villas, but with alfresco Jacuzzis. The Vietnamese massage is popular, but more trad styles are available, too, along with facials, scrubs and the like.