Style Discreet, sexy, arty
Setting Seine-set tranquillity
Artful lodgings in the 16th arrondissement, where a spectacular classical façade conceals incroyable contemporary cool, with Christophe Pillet-designed furniture. The colour palette is bold and sexy, making the Hotel Sezz the perfect romantic bolthole in the heart of Paris. The hotel spa and hammam is a great place to unwind.
Need to know
- Rooms 26, including 14 suites.
Double rooms from AU$371.84 (€264), excluding tax at 7 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€264) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Spa Sezz by Payot with a Jacuzzi, hammam and treatment room (most types of massage can be arranged with two hours’ notice); free DVD library; free WiFi throughout; concierge. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD/CD player, iPod dock, Nespresso machine, minibar, Acqua di Parma bath products, slippers and robes.
- Check-out 12 noon, but flexible.
- Children Cots and interconnecting rooms are available, but Sezz’s glass-and-stone design means it’s not a hugely child-friendly hotel.
- Also Private parking is available on request – ask at the time of booking.
- Please note
From Monday 29 July until Sunday 11 August inclusive, the Sezz Spa (including the Jacuzzi, hammam and treatment room) will be closed for refurbishment; massages will however still be available in guests' rooms on request.
Food and drink at Hotel Sezz
There's no restaurant on-site, but all the gastronomic delights of Paris await: Sezz staff will happily make you a reservation or point you in the right direction. A buffet breakfast is served in La Grande Dame from 7am–11am; after this, a menu of bar snacks is available until midnight.
- Dress code Comme tu veux (but err on the classic side of contemporary).
- Last orders Drinks are poured until midnight at the bar.
- Room service 24 hours – the snack menu is available all night.
La Grande Dame is the city's first Veuve Clicquot champagne bar: snuggle up in the hot pink pod and sample fizz paired with Pimm's or Amaretto.
Hotel Sezz 6 Avenue Fremiet, 75016 Paris
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hotel Sezz
Breakfast in bed for two
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Rooms 22, 32, 42 and 52 are Junior Suites with deep Japanese-style slate baths. The Loft Eiffel suite (room 69) is very spacious, with an open-plan bathroom, double bath and sexy shower, plus Eiffel Tower views. The larger Eiffel Suite (room 75) looks out over the rooftops and the eponymous Tower, and comes with a huge living area containing a PS3, Nespresso machine and Christopher Pillet-designed sofa-bed. The glass-walled bathroom has a double tub.