Hotel Crillon le Brave
Style Trad turreted eyrie
Setting Seven-house hamlet
Hôtel Crillon le Brave is a charming Vaucluse hotel set among the vineyards and peaceful villages east of Avignon. The stylish design of this boutique hotel's rooms creates an air of relaxation and tranquility. Crillon le Brave has an outdoor pool set among the terraces and offers wine tasting and cheese tasting.
Need to know
- Rooms 32, including seven suites.
Double rooms from AU$393.95 (€299), excluding tax at 7 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€299) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates usually include breakfast.
- Facilities Gardens, mini spa, book, CD and DVD libraries, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: TV, DVD, Bose Wave with iPod connection, minibar.
- Poolside Outdoor heated pool with panoramic country views.
- Check-out 12 noon. Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Young Smiths are welcome. Cots are provided free; beds for older children cost €40 a night. Babysitting with a local nanny starts at €15 an hour. It’s appreciated if you give plenty of notice.
- Also You can borrow bikes, book a cheese-tasting session and arrange beauty treatments.
Food and drink at Hotel Crillon le Brave
- Hotel restaurant Slow-roasted leg of lamb, roasted sea-bass, and tomato and goat’s cheese tart are typical of the refined but not precious Provençal dishes served in the cellar dining room.
- Dress code Linen, sunglasses, not too outré.
- Top table At the front of the terrace in summer; by the fire in winter.
- Room service Order anything off the restaurant menu until 9.30pm.
- Hotel bar The hotel's latest addition, the Grange Bar, is inspired by the stone stables that once stood in its location, although you can take your apéritif in any of the hotel’s many nooks and crannies, indoors or out: the Terrace du Ventoux is pretty unbeatable in summer.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Hotel Crillon le Brave Place de l'Eglise, 84410 Crillon le Brave
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hotel Crillon le Brave
A chilled bottle of rosé in your room
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Room 33 is a vast suite on two levels, containing a pair of roll-top baths, separated by a ‘champagne table’, so you can sip as you soak. Room 32 has an open-plan living area, bedroom and bathroom, and a huge shower room built into the wall of the old citadel.
Plenty of suitcase space for wine (Gigondas, Vacqueyras and Châteauneuf-du-Pape and othe Rhône varieties abound), and – in season – truffles.
A small selection of massage and facial treatments is available in Crillon le Brave's stone-walled little spa, including hot-stone massage and a 90-minute body massage using natural Provençal products.