Heritage Suites Hotel
Style Come-hither Khmer classic
Setting Pretty pagoda district
The charming colonial-era façade is a throwback to the bygone glamour of the French days in Siem Reap, but once inside Heritage Suites Hotel conceals a collection of intimate boutique bungalows set amid a lush tropical garden. Seductive bathing, tasty food and vintage car trips to Angkor Wat's temples spice up the mix.
Need to know
- Rooms 26, including 20 suites.
Double rooms from AU$145.84 ($138), excluding tax at 12 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($138) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast and airport transfers.
- Facilities Spa, gardens, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: iPod dock, incense, goodnight gift, free bottled water.
- Poolside Chill out in the spacious saltwater pool surrounded by verdant foliage. It's the only pool in town cooled to a refreshing temperature on a hot day, so lap it up.
- Check-out Noon, but flexible subject to availability, and a charge of 50 per cent up to 6pm. Check-in, 9am when available.
- Children Plans are afoot for a child-free policy, so think romantic retreat more than family-friendly fun. Kids are welcome for now though, and the hotel can supply free baby cots, extra beds for older children (US$25 a night) and babysitters (US$5 an hour). More...
- Also Guests enjoy in-room check-in, which includes a personalised selection of tropical fruit. Smoking is allowed.
Food and drink at Heritage Suites Hotel
The Heritage Suites restaurant, above the Lobby Bar, looks both East and West for its influences, serving dishes such as French-accented seafood and Cambodian spiders. If ‘tarantula nest’ is too scary, try the grilled Mekong lobster with star anise. Better still, the tasting menu is a great-value feast of seven dishes.
- Dress code Colonial-esque couture: print dresses and creamy linens will complement the plantation-style furniture.
- Top table Book a seat on the balcony for intimate dining with views over the Lobby Bar below.
- Last orders Meals are served until 11pm, but the bartender will linger longer if there is a lively crowd.
- Room service Available between 6am and 11pm, including everything on the restaurant menu: order pasta for home comfort or longan and rambutan pannacotta for a taste of the exotic.
The Lobby Bar is a smart, ivory-mahogany space that’s elegant from its tiled floors to its dark-wood rafters. A small, thatched bar by the pool is ideal for cocktails outdoors.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Heritage Suites Hotel Wat Polangka, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia, Siem Reap, PO Box 93101
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Heritage Suites Hotel
Airport transfers in the hotel's vintage Mercedes, including a drive past Angkor Wat
Current offers at Heritage Suites Hotel
Offers at Heritage Suites Hotel
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Suites are named after flowers and include courtyard gardens, steam rooms and alfresco showers. Hibiscus is our favoured bloom – a bold bungalow with Cambodian and Indian touches. Go for an Executive or Royal Suite for an outdoor, private Jacuzzi.
A case with space. The in-house boutique is brimming with stylish local finds.
The Heritage Spa is a small sanctuary for the body and soul, artfully decorated in ochre tones. Templed out? Indulge in the Escape Angkor experience, a five-hour journey to heaven and back.