Style Contemporary coastal cool
Setting Aegean beach-side seclusion
A beautiful, beachside boutique hotel on the most cosmopolitan of the Greek islands, Grace Mykonos is an intimate spa hotel that offers comfort and pampering, boasts stunning ocean views, and is dedicated to spoiling its guests.
Need to know
- Rooms 32, including 16 suites.
Double rooms from AU$276.59 (€210), excluding tax at 19 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€210) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include champagne breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, art gallery, gym, valet parking, free WiFi throughout, concierge. In-room amenities: king-size beds, flatscreen TVs, laptops to borrow, iPod docks, DVD players, Nespresso machines, air conditioning, Apivita bath products.
- Poolside King-size sun-beds and umbrellas surround the pool. Staff are on hand to bring refreshments and occasional unexpected treats, such as iced towels or frozen fruit shots.
- Check-out 12 noon, although changing facilities and storage are provided for late departures (and early arrivals).
- Children Cots/extra beds, highchairs and cartoon DVDs are available for under-12s, who stay free if they're sharing with parents and as long as the room type is big enough. Babysitting can be arranged with advance notice.
- Also Massages and beauty treatments can be arranged.
- Please note
The hotel reopens on 28 April and closes again on 12 October 2013, when it closes for winter.
Food and drink at Grace Mykonos
Grace bar and restaurant offers light, contemporary Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant and unpretentious atmosphere, both indoors and by the pool. Champagne breakfasts are served throughout the day.
- Dress code Jet-set casual (wear white to blend in).
- Top table Dine poolside for a sublime sea view, sheltered from the Meltemi winds.
- Last orders The restaurant is open between 8am and 11pm and sandwiches are available out of hours. The bar makes a full day of it, mixing its first cocktail at 8am and hanging up the ice tongs at 1am.
- Room service Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed in the comfort of your room till 11pm.
Chic, sleek and unmistakably Greek, the white and wooden Grace bar refreshes guests to a chilled-out soundtrack of light lounge and world music.
Grace Mykonos P.O. Box 449, Agios Stefanos, Mykonos, 84600
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Grace Mykonos
Bottle of champagne on arrival. Two-for-one dinner in Grace restaurant for all VIP Suite bookings
In the know
Our favourite rooms
All rooms have enormous puffy day-beds, refreshingly spacious bathrooms and most have sea-facing balconies, but the VIP Suite is reached by its own elevator and includes a private, fully furnished verandah with Jacuzzi. In the Grace Suite, you can access the capacious indoor-outdoor hot tub via the walk-in shower, which itself doubles as a steam room. The Honeymoon Suite at the top of the complex offers stunning ocean views from its terrace, where you and your beloved can enjoy a Jacuzzi with drinks from the adjacent wet bar.
Aspirin, to combat the after-effects of Mykonos’ renowned nightlife (or too many hot-tub tipples).
Be sure to look out for Petros the Pelican, the waterside resident who has been the island’s official mascot for half a century. The spotting scope in the library, which provides great views of the town, should help.