Hotel website rate USD510 per night
Offer rate USD408 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
Minimum advance period 7 nights
Other terms This offer must be booked at least 7 days before the start of your stay.
Deposit policy Full, non-refundable prepayment is required when booking.
Style Sleek sea-kissed sanctuary
Setting Volcanic sand, jade-green rice paddies
On the wild, less visited shores of south-west Bali, a new level of luxury has arrived with Alila Villas Soori. Architecturally accomplished and sublimely minimalist villas – ranging in size from one to 10 bedrooms – each have their own pool and courtyard overlooking the cerulean Indian Ocean. The natural setting between verdant rice paddies and shimmering volcanic-sand beach has been enhanced by lush gardens and reflective ponds. Add a slick spa, decadent dining options and service from personal hosts and you're in pamper paradise.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 48 pool villas.
- Rates Double rooms from USD 510, excluding tax at 21 per cent..
- More details Breakfast is extra at US$25 a person.
- Facilities WiFi throughout, library, spa, gym, bicycles, gift shop. In rooms: personal host service, flatscreen TV, preloaded Apple TV, iPod dock, Spa Alila toiletries, minibar, espresso machine.
- Poolside At the resort’s heart, lies a sleek 25m infinity pool with four submerged day-beds at the shallow end.
- Check-out Officially noon, but late departures can be accommodated. Check-in, 3pm.
- Children Younger guests are welcome in these divine natural surroundings. Baby cots are free, and although extra beds can’t be added to rooms, the villa’s sofa can be made up for children up to 12 years old to sleep on. Babysitting costs about US$16 an hour. More...
- Also Smoking is permitted outdoors. Sunscreen, after-sun gel, lip balm and mosquito repellent are provided in-room as part of your chic 'his' and 'hers' toiletry sets.