Boutique hotels in South Sicily
Mr & Mrs Smith has visited romantic boutique hotels, chic and stylish B&Bs and five-star luxury hideaways in South Sicily, to bring you a handpicked selection of the best boutique hotels in the area.
- Style Gargoyles and grandeur
- Setting Noto’s historic heart
Frescoed ceilings, ornate tiles, high windows and a whole lot of gargoyles add grandeur to honey-hued former prince’s residence Seven Rooms Villadorata.
- Style Farmhouse in the olive groves
- Setting Coast into country
To stay at Azienda Agricola Mandranova is to be thrust into the heart of Sicilian family life – with its emphasis on conviviality and the cucina.
- Style Designers’ playground
- Setting Overlooking ancient Modica
Casa Talia, an intimate seven-room B&B in the heart of Unesco-protected Modica, is a laid-back retreat in the midst of the island’s sun-baked countryside.
- Style Trad buildings, mod interiors
- Setting Secret Modica courtyard
Hidden away in the shadow of the Duomo di S. Giorgio, Le Lumie is a genuine keep-it-to-yourself b&b escape – simple, stylish and astonishingly good value.