How to book
- Ideal for Intimate weekend getaways
- Rates information Four nights mid-week: £501–£670; three nights (Friday to Monday): £539–£721; one week: £770–£1,140; Badminton Week: £1,290
- Rates from 770
- Rates period weekly
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms one of which can be converted into a twin room
- Property style Country cottage
- Grounds There’s a small suntrap garden at the back of the cottage, which is located in the beautiful private grounds of the Manor House Hotel
- Minimum hire Three nights (Friday to Monday). Check-in 4pm; check-out 10am.
- Minimum hire (short) Three nights.
- Children Welcome. Cots and highchairs can be provided on request.
- Booking process Smith deposit taken when you book. A non-refundable deposit of 25 per cent of the rental fee on reservation, with the balance due four weeks before arrival. Limited refunds are available if you cancel between eight and 31 days before arrival. A housekeeping deposit of £150 is payable on arrival.
- Also The cottage is decorated with fantastic contemporary Aboriginal art; contact the owners if you are interested in buying some. No smoking in the cottage, and pets are not permitted.
A champagne breakfast
For prices and availability, call the Smith Travel Team: 800 321 1098.