Style Pop-art loft apartment
Setting Parkside Avenue Hoche
This stylish self-catering apartment in Paris’ tree-lined 8th arrondissement is kitted out for the chicest of city stays: 7ft fires, sleek grey sofas and perfectly placed pop art. Outside, there are two stone balconies, one backed with greenery, the other with the Arc de Triomphe in the distance. It’s a luxury light-filled loft that even comes with its own mosiac-adorned hammam.
Need to know
- Rates information €4,500 weekly, except Christmas and New Year when it’s €5,000.
- Ideal for Three couples, or families with four children.
- Sleeps 2–6
- Property style Penthouse apartment on the sixth floor of an art deco building on beautiful Avenue Hoche.
- Minimum hire Three nights, except Christmas and New Year (one week).
- Children This hotel is better suited to couples - leave the children at home!
- Booking process Full prepayment is required when booking.
- Also No pets. Smoking is only allowed on one of the terraces.
The master bedroom is attached to the main living area via a moveable wall. It has a queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom with a 6ft, extra deep bath tub, and floating concrete steps leading to a bright mezzanine space where there’s room for kids to sleep. This loft area has a flatscreen TV, wardrobe and seating. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed that can also be twins, a 20ft-wide roof terrace and a rain shower and mosaic bench. There is also a mezzanine with a double mattress, for a third couple or children.
The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and two types of cooktop (induction and stone).
The spacious living area is sunlit thanks to the four skylights, covered with remote-operated Venetian blinds. There’s a lengthy gas fireplace, home theatre system involving a 55” flatscreen and surround sound, roof terrace overlooking Avenue Hoche and the city rooftops, a huge grey sofa and a breakfast bar-style dining table.
- Gardens The property has two balconies.
- Private parking There’s underground parking in a public car park right outside the building.
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Etoile Penthouse
Champagne, cheese and bread on arrival
Offers at Etoile Penthouse
In the know
Eating and drinking
The apartment comes well stocked with a selection of tea and Nespresso coffees.
One weekly clean is included. Additional cleaning can be arranged for every other day (€40, or €60 for new bedlinen).
The living room is fully kitted out with a flatscreen TV, DVD and Blu-Ray player and iPod dock, and both bedrooms have similar accessories.
Full set of bath products.
Geeky specs and iPads: this is a graphic designer’s dream.