Style Five-star, French, feng shui
Setting Far East via Djebilet Hills
The Far Eastern philosophy of feng shui has influenced every detail of Palais Namaskar’s edge-of-Palmeraie palaces, with a sumptuous spa and five-star service befitting an Oetker-managed ‘masterpiece hotel’. It’s not all about hiding away in your suite or amid the sprawling Balinese-inspired grounds though – there’s a glamorous restaurant and bar made for flaunting a fashionable clientele.
Need to know
- Rooms 41, including 27 suites.
Double rooms from $569.85 (MAD4,900), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of MAD39.60 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (MAD4,900) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Round trip airport transfers included from the Junior Suite category of room.
- Facilities Concierge, laundry, library, CD/ DVD/music library, parking, swimming pool, free WiFi throughout, spa and gym. In rooms: Flatscreen TV, DVD player (integrated with TV), CD player, iPod docking station, WiFi, drinks cabinet. 24-hour butler service with the Villa Namaskar.
- Poolside The elegant, heated 320sq m outdoor pool may seem too beautiful to believe you’re invited to splash around in it. But you are. And the large day beds dotted under the stunning stone arches are there to remind guests that they're here to relax.
- Check-out 11am, but this is flexible, subject to availability.
- Children Holidays here will feel like honeymoons for all the family. Parents of active children who want to run around with less care for the fantastic tranquility, may want to leave the hotel to those with babies or teens. The charge for extra beds is €100. More...
- Also Le Spa Namaskar offers luxurious Ila and Guerlain treatments from its six sultry terrace rooms rooms, including two couple-worthy spa suites with spectacular hammams. There’s also as a state-of-the art gym and a beauty salon.
Food and drink at Palais Namaskar
A pocket of Philippe Starck-esque Parisian elegance, Le Namaskar is resplendent in huge specially commissioned Murano chandeliers. The gourmet restaurant invites you to taste the high life figuratively and literally with Moroccan, Asian and Mediterranean dishes fit for food snobs.
- Dress code Something floaty by Christian Dior or Chanel.
- Top table In the day, overlooking the main pool. By night, inside is sultry and elegant and no seat is a dud.
- Room service Private dining is tempting when every suite and villa has a glorious terrace. Order from a range of international and Moroccan-inspired starters, main courses and desserts.
No stay here is complete without a roof-terrace sunset cocktail and a dabble with the delicately flavoured shisha at No Mad Bar. Top tipples? Atlas Old-Fashioned (Old Overhault rye, Kummel liqueur, Peychaud’s bitters), Mojito Royal (Le même complete au champagne). For Mariage Frères teas and gourmet sweet treats, pause fireside in the stylish lobby bar, Espace T.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Palais Namaskar Route de Bab Atlas, No.88/69, Province Syba, Marrakech, Morocco, 40000
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Palais Namaskar
A personal appointment with a wellness consultant and a €50 voucher to use in the spa
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Even the lowest-category Superior abodes scream ‘VIP’: the taupe-toned superior, lounge and deluxe rooms open onto terraces bigger than the size of their indoor space, some backing onto a communal water feature, others onto the stunning main pool with terraces hosting outdoor baths. The four categories of suite, promise even more privacy: we especially like the six Desert Modernism-evoking Pool Villas with their sprawling gardens and heated swimming pools cradled by huge harmony ponds – that’s right, they have two pools each.
Luxury kaftans and silk sarongs.