Neri Hotel & Restaurante
Style 18th-century palace
Setting Shady square by the cathedral
This super-sexy stay is housed in an 18th-century palace, with an extremely dramatic interior that combines Gothic architecture with super-modern flourishes. Neri Hotel & Restaurante is contemporary – not in a minimalist way – but with the original features preserved and presented in a cutting-edge context. There are mad pieces of art dotted about on exposed brickwork, and gilded mirrors hang on stone walls.
Need to know
- Rooms 22 rooms.
Double rooms from $304.27 (€227), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€227) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- Facilities Roof terrace overlooking the Gothic Quarter, with sunloungers and bar service. Internet connection in each room; plasma TV, CD, choice of beds.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children Very welcome.
Food and drink at Neri Hotel & Restaurante
- Hotel restaurant Overlooking the square, the restaurant is set in the original stone arches of the Old Palace Neri – very romantic. It serves excellent aromatic Mediterranean cuisine.
- Dress code Fashionable, informal.
- Top table All the tables are lovely.
- Last orders Food until 11pm; drinks until midnight.
- Room service 24 hours.
- Hotel bar Serves cocktails as impeccably designed as the decor.
Neri Hotel & Restaurante Calle Sant Sever 5, Gothic Quarter, Barcelona, Spain, 08002
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Neri Hotel & Restaurante
A complimentary bottle of wine, and a welcome drink
Current offers at Neri Hotel & Restaurante
Offers at Neri Hotel & Restaurante
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The junior suite, with views of Plaça Sant Felip Neri.
Swimmers – Barcelona has its own beach. If you’re vegetarian, research where you can find meat-free places to eat.