Style Vine-entwined urban luxury
Setting Plush, polished CBD
Ideally sited for sampling the gourmet goodies on offer in Singapore’s restaurant-packed business district, Naumi is a city retreat that promises unabashed luxury and street-savvy urban smarts. Survey the skyline from the hidden 10th-floor pool deck, sample whiskies in the chill-out lounge bar, and relax in the knowledge that there’s a member of staff dedicated to providing everything you need.
Need to know
- Rooms 40, including 15 suites.
Double rooms from $255.23 (SGD320), excluding tax at 17.7 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (SGD320) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Breakfast is included.
- Facilities Gym, yoga room, DVD/CD library, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: huge plasma TV, DVD/video player, sound system with iPod dock, XBox 360 and Nintendo Wii on request, yoga mat, Nespresso machine, minibar and free local calls. All suites include well-fitted kitchenettes.
- Poolside On the 10th floor, the skinny infinity pool and surrounding deck offer expansive views of the Singapore skyline.
- Check-out Noon. Late check-out up to 6pm subject to availability and a half-day charge. Earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children This hotel is aimed more towards couples.
- Also For female guests, there is a Ladies Floor, secluded from the rest of the hotel by a security glass door. Feminine, extra touches include a selection of magazines to borrow.
- Hotel closed Naumi will be closed until the end of June 2013 for refurbishment.
Food and drink at Naumi
- Hotel restaurant Doubling as a casual dining area, the Lounge Bar offers healthy Asian and Western à la carte dishes and a set lunch and dinner menu, including delicious salads and desserts.
- Dress code City sleek indoors; swimwear and a hotel-supplied sarong up on the roof.
- Top table Take nibbles and cocktails to the rooftop pool deck and savour the view.
- Last orders The bar’s open until midnight midweek, but burns early-hours oil until 2am at weekends.
- Room service Noodle dishes and Western options such as pizzas and pasta can be served in-room 24 hours a day.
- Hotel bar Wallpapered with signature floral trails, Naumi Bar & Lounge is a cream-and-black-hued coffee lounge by day and a whisky bar by night, with more than 17 labels to choose from.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Naumi 41 Seah Street, Singapore, 188396
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Naumi
A welcome drink and a fruit platter in your room
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Ask for a room as high as possible above street-level for extra privacy. If you don't want to stretch to a suite, the entry-level Premium Rooms at the corners of the building are fab, with decent views but showers only. Avoid the Corporate Suites if you're after a stylish stay. The leviathan Luxury Suite is the most alluring prospect, with indulgent perks such as the wine chiller, mother-of-pearl coffee table and its own steam room. Lovebirds should flock to the Executive Patio Suite; the private high-walled patios, shrouded by foliage, give you your own little bower to canoodle in.
Given the unpredictable climate, insect repellent and umbrellas are always wise luggage inclusions. Make sure you’ve divested you pockets of chewing gum – it’s illegal in cleanliness-conscious Singapore.
On arrival you’ll be assigned a personal Naumi aide to make sure you have everything you need – or want – during your stay, 24 hours a day.