Casa dell'Arte Residence
Style From the art
Setting Tantalising Torba Bay
Forget misleading promises of wealth, health and tall, dark strangers, here’s a horoscope worth following: we see art-filled, cultured Casa dell’Arte Residence and its zodiac-inspired rooms on your horizon, along with Bodrum’s sun and sea.
Need to know
- Rooms 12 suites.
Double rooms from $359.02 (€278), excluding tax at 8 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€278) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, gym, gardens, cinema room, stash of DVDs and CDs, library, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD/CD player, minibar, L’Occitane bath products.
- Poolside The long, slim pool stretches from reception to the main building, flanked by undercover side galleries.
- Check-out 12 noon, but flexible subject to availability and a half-day charge. Earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children This hotel is designed with adults in mind: valuable artworks + hyper Smith Juniors = headache. Art-appreciating teens are welcome, though.
- Also Little pets (under 5kg) can come too.
- Hotel closed 31 October until 1 May.
Food and drink at Casa dell'Arte Residence
Set back from the seafront, on one side of the lawn, Mutfak Restaurant is a snug little dining den, with space for around 25 people. A low white-sail awning keeps everything cool, and in the evening, subtle lights dotted along the jetty and garden edges give off a soft glow. Food is traditional, but presented with elegance: succulent kofte, plump manti dumplings, piping hot pide and crisp lahmacun (spicy meat-topped flatbreads).
- Dress code Gulet glam: diamonds, deck shoes and Dolce.
- Top table Stake out the table closest to the water, on the corner of the little lawn.
- Last orders Eating times are relaxed here: you can breakfast from 8am until 11am, enjoy ‘lunch’ between 11am and 7pm, and dine between 7pm and midnight.
- Room service Order items from the restaurant menu to your room from 8am until midnight; there’s a limited choice of dishes on offer after that.
Attached to the restaurant, Frida Beach Bar is open for business from 9am and 7pm (don’t worry, the restaurant serves drinks as long as guests are thirsty). Be sure to sample the local wines.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Casa dell'Arte Residence Torba Mahallesi, İnönü Caddesi, Bodrum, Mugla, Bodrum, 48400
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Casa dell'Arte Residence
Dinner for two and a bottle of wine at Mutfak Restaurant
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Without hesitation: the two enormous Seaview Suites, Taurus and Leo, which both have large decks overlooking the restaurant. Taurus has works by Nuri İyem and Hamit Görele; Leo is adorned with striking pieces by Fikret Mualla (but these might change, as the collections are shuttled back and forth). We love the vivid colours and unabashed glamour of both. There’s plenty of space to play in, including a roomy bathroom with a princely tub, and two sizeable wardrobes and dressing areas. Libra, a Dome Suite, is our pick of the lower categories. The Dome Suites’ bedrooms have the zodiacal constellations picked out on the ceiling in pinprick lights.
Sketch books and boat shoes. To match the hotel’s decor, bring milk-white linens enlivened with lipstick-red or electric-blue accessories. Driving gloves and/or a vintage headscarf (see below).
Casa dell’Arte Residence’s owner, Mr Büyükkuşoğlu, shot to success in the automotive industry and the hotel has three glittering reminders of this parked up by reception: a banana-yellow ’73 Corvette, a sleek white ’67 Mustang Convertible, and a liquorice-black ’61 Mercedes with bright white tyres. Before Mr/Mrs Smith starts to froth at the mouth, fear not – the fleet is for hire.