- A gourmet hamper on arrival
- $450 worth of spa treatments at Empire Spa during stay
- A bottle of Empire Estate Classic Dry White and Cabernet Merlot
Minimum stay 2 nights
Maximum stay 2 nights
Other terms This offer is not available over long weekends or during peak season. Additional nights attract a 10 per cent discount. Please book your spa treatment times with your travel team consultant at time of calling.
Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking. Empire Retreat and Spa requires a further deposit of 50% of the booking total which will be charged to you directly by the hotel. The remaining balance is due on check-out.
Style Fashionable farmhouse
Setting Tranquil vineyard valley
Like all great empires, this one grew from solid foundations. The old stone and timber farmhouse at the heart of Empire Retreat and Spa, a boutique hideaway in Margaret River, was once the owner's family home. Today, the Empire has expanded to include a handful of modern-rustic rooms and a signature day spa. If you'd prefer wine to mud wraps, an onsite vineyard showcases the region's stars, chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon. There's a subtle eastern flavour throughout, with water features, artfully placed Buddha statues, ramrod-straight bamboo groves and antique Asian furniture.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 10 suites (including two villas).
- Rates Double rooms from AUD 181, excluding tax at 10 per cent..
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities A stellar day spa, games room and a communal kitchen for guests to cook up a storm. In rooms: TV, DVD player, WiFi, iPod dock, Elissa Coleman robes and Sodashi bath products.
- Poolside There's no pool, but there is secluded Jacuzzi, sauna and outdoor shower set among landscaped gardens are there for all to enjoy.
- Check-out 11am, but may be flexible, subject to availability. Check-in, 2pm.
- Children This hotel is better suited to couples - leave the children at home!
- Also Two-night minimum stay on weekends; three-night minimum stay during peak seasons; four-night minimum stay over Easter. All rooms are non-smoking. The hotel doesn't cater to children under the age of 15.